Utilise your Gadget(s)

Before telling you all what Lays told me utilise my gadget(s) here the list of them.

- Apple iPhone 8GB
- Nokia N95 8GB
- Sony Ericsson W950i
- HP Tablet PC, TX1222au
- Asus EEE PC 4GB Surf
- Apple MacBook
- Sony PSP
- Canon EOS 40D
- Samsung S860

Here what Lays told me about how can I utilise my gadget(s).

- Apple iPhone 8GB -> Apple iPod Touch 8GB
- Nokia N95 8GB -> Church and Business Contact Phone
- Sony Ericsson W950i -> Others Contact Phone
- HP Tablet PC, TX1222au -> Drawing Purpose
- Asus EEE PC 4GB Surf -> Presentation Purpose
- Apple MacBook -> Designing Purpose
- Sony PSP -> Game
- Canon EOS 40D -> Professional Photo-taking
- Samsung S860 -> Casual Photo-taking

That the reason why I don't need to have an extra gadget(s) since I have enough of them. Each of them serve me well, till they are dead I will never part them. Using the money that I save to bless other people in church that are in need.

ITS MORE BLESS TO GIVE THEN TO RECIEVE!