WOORK UPDATE

If you are wondering what I been so busy with in May. I doing a TVC Production for now, some of my close friend would know which Company I'm shooting TVC for. Then you might ask again ain't I doing web designing? I have cease web designing for the time been, but still looking forward to the following web design project.

- Y-Hope
- Hope Centre
- Red Dot Explorer (KL and JB Explorer)

If you ask me why I choose web design in the first place then jump to production. Here the answer, web designing was my interest. I took up web designing because it give me a sense of achievement when I'm able to tell show the world the websites I done. Production was because of many different factor such as Church and friend.

If you are also interested in good production, you should take a look at what Hope Bangkok have done for that production in their camp and Hope TV (nation-wide channel by Hope Bangkok). If you are also interested in good web (flash), you can take a look at Hope Bisband, Ablaze Internation Ministry http://ablaze.org.au/ many of my ideas are from there.

Lastly, Happy Birthday to Philothea and Steven! Perpare for surprises!